Former coach has high praise for Hargrove

F.OR.TEC.ForumIl corso e-learning F.OR.TEC.Former coach has high praise for Hargrove

This topic has 1 voice, contains 0 replies, and was last updated by  rgfde001 2025 giorni ago.

Viewing 1 post
Author Articoli
Author Articoli
10 dicembre 2013 at 03:02 #15708

rgfde001

Former coach has high praise Jerricho Cotchery Jersey for Hargrove

Green Bay When the New Orleans Saints signed DE Anthony Hargrove in 2009, nobody else in the NFL really wanted him. He was a castoff desperate for a second chance. A seasonlong suspension for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy twice will do that. Hargrove had spent eight months receiving treatment for an alcohol and Shamarko Thomas Men’s Jersey drug addiction.

And almost instantly, defensive line coach Bill Johnson saw a man any team would want in its locker room, a man that’d give his defense a swig of adrenaline. Johnson admits he doesn’t like to do interviews. But for Hargrove? Absolutely. Hargrove’s renewed perspective on life was an asset to the Saints on and off the field, he said.

going to tell you something,” Johnson said. “If you don like Anthony Hargrove, you have to check out of the human race. If you don like this guy, you don like anybody. He a great guy, a good highenergy guy and I love him. I excited that he up there in Green Bay. He bring something to the table. officially signed with the Green Bay Packers last week. He came cheap. Green Bay inked the defensive end to a oneyear deal at the veteran’s minimum. There’s also a chance Hargrove is suspended by the NFL for potential involvement in the Saints’ bounty scandal. But Johnson who coached Hargrove in 2009 and 2010 believes the 28yearold has plenty of game left and can help the Packers’ defense.

Of course, Hargrove had his Shaun Suisham Jersey best season in 2009. That Super Bowl season, he finished with 42 tackles, five sacks and three fumble recoveries. His job description was simple then.

is a highmotor, everyplay guy,” Johnson said. “That what he is. He a gapcontrol guy and he can get up the field. I like him a lot.

that 34, 43 stuff is a little overrated in my book. You looking for football players. And this guy right here will bring something to the table. He find a spot. Great practice guy. He is as important to a team during the course of the week as he is on game day because he moves and practices so well. didn’t last in New Orleans and it had nothing to with actions off the field or poor performance on it, Johnson said. He says it was about “agents and general managers.” Either way, Hargrove played a situational role with the Seattle Seahawks last year and it’s probably too early to say exactly how Hargrove fits into Green Bay. The Packers aren’t finished upgrading the defense.

Still, Hargrove figures to give the Packers a dimension they lacked last year. He’s a defensive end capable of penetrating the pocket. An “energy boost,” Johnson says. And he’s also someone who has seen rock bottom.

“I tell you what, he a big, strong, lovethegame, highenergy guy,” Johnson said. “You only have so many bullets in life and he fires them pretty hard. I think the world of him and this business is crazy. It like musical chairs. You sit down before the music stops. It free agency and that where he landed. I hope he brings a lot to Green Bay like he did for New Orleans.”

Please note that your public profile login will be different than your JS Everywhere login.

You can personalize your public profile with a photo. You can also

use that profile to sign up for email newsletters and alerts.

While we strive for a lively and vigorous debate of the issues, we do not tolerate name calling, foul language or other inappropriate behavior. Please see our discussion guidelines and terms of use for more information.

While we do our best to moderate comments, we do not screen comments before they are posted. If you see a comment that violates our guidelines, please use the “Report Abuse” link to notify us of the issue. Besides Johnson, teammate Red Bryant said. “He’s definitely a highenergy guy,”.”His motor is always running. He’s definitely going to be a guy you can count on to make a big play throughout the course of the game and throughout the course of the season. He has a high energy, a high motor. Put in the right situation, it’s definitely going to pay off.”

Bryant resigned w/ the Seahawks for five years, $35 million. A big reason for that payday was Hargrove, he said.

“He was a phenomenal teammate, a great guy,” Bryant said. “He’s definitely a teamoriented guy and a great leader. He did a great job for us last year. We’re definitely going to miss him around the locker room. We truly did enjoy him last year, especially myself.”

And this:So maybe cut the guy some slack and think back to all the times you screwed up. Hargrove is not responsible to what happened w/ other DL players. BTWTT is responsible for drafting talent not for their injuries.

Alslaka, LOL. I almost said something along those lines. The mowing the lawn, vigorous walking, and painting a bathroom workout probably doesn’t cut it for next season.
http://marketing-craigslist-facebook-twitter-youtube-ebay.info/blogs/viewstory/6769
http://www.flixya.com/blog/5645837/Foods-High-In-Fiber-And-Protein
http://escape.threeworldwars.com/breaking-down-dolphins-in-rounds-5/

Viewing 1 post

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.